Are these products safe?
- Yes, all of our products are safe. We use state-of-the-art third-party labs to test our products to ensure that you are given exactly what you order.
What can I use CBD for?
- CBD has a variety of natural therapeutic benefits. You should always consult with a physician prior to adding any new supplement to your daily regime.
What kind of products does Green Earth Botanicals offer?
- We offer a variety of Hemp-derived CBD Isolate products that include topicals, capsules, tinctures, and edibles.
Who can use the CBD muscle gel?
- Our muscle gel, like all of our products, can be used for a variety of purposes. CBD Muscle Gel was specifically designed to provide relief via therapeutic benefits.
How can I request a lab certificate?
- Click here and you can see the latest lab test for any Green Earth Botanicals product.
What is the return policy of products?
- You can return any of our products within the first 30 days of purchase. No questions asked.
Do any of these products contain THC?
- Our products are produced using Hemp-derived CBD Isolate that is THC Free. Please review our third-party lab tests here.
Do you ship overseas?
- Yes. As long as you have a mailbox or P.O. box, we’ll ship it.
How do I know what dosage of CBD to get?
- Everybody is different. You should always start with a lower dosage and move up to a higher dosage if you need to.
What is the difference between the CBD Muscle Gel Apply and Roll-on products?
- The only difference in our CBD muscle gels is the method of application. You may find that one method (Apply, Squeeze or Roll-on) works better for the symptom you are trying to treat. For example, the Roll-on may be better if you are looking for direct application whereas Apply may be preferable if you want to massage the affected area.
What is collagen?
- Collagen is one of the most abundant proteins in your body it can be found in your skin, muscles, ligaments and bones. Collagen supplements can be used for a variety of purposes including improving skin health, boosting muscle mass and supporting bone density.